“We are happy to announce that we will be exhibiting at the Home Care and Palliative Care Conference and Expo. I think it will be a great platform for everyone to network, explore ideas about connection and community and learn more about the field. Let’s make the most of this unique opportunity,” said Manipal Dhariwal, CEO of Caresmartz, Inc.
This 3-day conference and exhibition is the meeting point for professionals in the home care and palliative care industry to:
● Learn from the inspiring speakers some practical ideas on how you can make better connections and more contributions to your organization.
● Discover innovative ideas by attending educational sessions examining policy issues, member pain points and emerging trends affecting the patients we serve every day.
● Connect with industry decision makers, showcase their product and generate new leads.
Every gathering like this allows CareSmartz360, an AI-powered home care management software, to share ideas and help the home care community cope with rising operational expenses, caregiver turnover and technology costs.
Attendees can meet Ruby and Brian from the Caresmartz team at booth #944 to:
● Reveal the scope of the technology,
● Explore unique strategies to deal with industry challenges, and
● Discuss ideas to help the home care community with exponential growth
The countdown is on for NAHC’s most anticipated conference of the year. Home care and palliative care professionals should take the opportunity to interact with thousands of industry leaders to learn breakthrough strategies for delivering excellent service.
About the NAHC
The National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC) is a pioneer in the industry, representing the nation’s 33,000 home care and hospice organizations. NAHC defends the nurses, therapists, aides and other caregivers these organizations employ to provide home care to approximately 12 million Americans each year. NAHC, in addition to advocacy, focuses on providing information to its members to help them maintain the highest quality of care and is committed to excellence in all aspects.
Caresmartz is a pioneer in the home care industry. Its innovative, cloud-based, HIPAA-compliant software solution, CareSmartz360, integrates scheduling, accounting, point-of-service, and time tracking by leveraging IVR and GPS-based smartphone apps.
With an end-to-end AI-powered solution extending to an agency app for back-office functionality, client and family portals, and a Caregiver app for mobile caseworker functionality, CareSmartz360 supports the 360 degree operational needs of home care individual owners, agencies and franchisors.