D’Arcangelo & Co., LLP recently promoted Nicole Chubbuck to Partner effective January 1. In addition, the firm announced several other staff promotions:
• Nicole E. Chubbuck, CPA, is an audit partner. A graduate of SUNY Albany, she has worked at D’Arcangelo & Co. since 2006. She specializes in government accounting, performing auditing and accounting services for a variety of government clients such as cities, school districts, the BOCES and community colleges. In addition, she has extensive knowledge of accounting and auditing for non-profit organizations and employee benefit plans. She works from the Rome office.
• Christina Busch is a principal and graduate of Utica College. She has been with D’Arcangelo & Co. since 2005. She specializes in the preparation, compilation and review of corporate and personal income taxes for small and medium-sized businesses, as well as the preparation of payroll and sales tax. She works from the Rome office.
• Tara Dellecese is a director and graduate of SUNY Oswego. She earned a master’s degree from SUNY Polytechnic and has worked at D’Arcangelo & Co., LLP since 2009. She specializes in tax preparation and compilation and review engagements. She works at the Oneida office.
• Jessica Babcock has been promoted to manager. She is a graduate of Utica College and joined the firm in 2014 as an intern. She currently works on a variety of tax assignments from the Syracuse and Oneida offices.
• Alexandria Montana, CPA, has been promoted to manager. She graduated from SUNY Polytechnic Institute and joined the company in 2016 as an intern. She works in the tax department of the Rome and Utica offices.
• In addition, Jacob Giglio (Syracuse) and Andrew Mucica (Rome) have both been promoted to senior positions.
D’Arcangelo & Co., LLP, is engaged in the practice of public accounting and provides a wide variety of accounting, auditing, tax and advisory services. The company has offices in Utica, Rome, Oneida and Syracuse.