Square announced two new tools in the UK to help businesses increase sales and engage customers with just a few clicks. The two tools, Square Marketing and Square Loyalty, are now available as separate subscriptions for UK businesses of all types and sizes.
Square Marketing helps businesses reach customers at the right time and in one place. The tool enables businesses to create, send and track email marketing campaigns in minutes – from one-off email sends to personalized automations – expanding customer reach and supporting salespeople. to get key business insights with analytics.
Businesses can also now create a loyalty program in minutes with the launch of Loyalty Square. This new tool in the market can help turn one-off visitors into regulars and increase repeat visits. It’s easy to set up a personalized loyalty program that rewards customers both in-store and online.
“Square helps its sellers bring more value to their customers by expanding the ecosystem of products and services in the UK”, noted Saumil Mehta, General Manager Customers and Square Point of Sale. âSellers are increasingly turning to Square as a one-stop shop to manage all parts of their business, from payments and e-commerce to inventory, team management, loyalty programs and more. . We’re excited to help them on the road to recovery with the addition of these new tools that help sellers retain and re-engage their customers.“
This dual product launch aims to further level the playing field for businesses of all types and sizes as it provides all businesses with powerful and easy-to-use marketing tools that have typically only been used by business owners. large companies. In addition to Square products already available to UK sellers such as gift cards, Square Marketing and Square Loyalty provide a full range of customer capacity products that allow sellers to build the entire consumer lifecycle in one place. .
“Square Marketing has helped us streamline the way we stay in touch with our customers” said Jack Wicks, founder of Wicks Barbershop. âAs a barber, we are always striving to increase our loyal customer base. Using Square Marketing’s easy-to-use email generator and customer directory, we’ve stayed in mind in sending the latest news and offers to our customers. In particular, we like the automatic email campaign feature, which helps us connect with our customers at the most important times.
Key features of Square Marketing:
- Drive buyer engagement and return on investment – Square Marketing gives businesses a powerful tool to help them grow their customer base, drive repeat visits, and increase buyer spend.
- Plan ahead, automate and send – Businesses can schedule or send emails to customers immediately by taking advantage of Square Marketing’s automation capabilities, saving them time and effort.
- Measure campaign results – Real-time tracking is available in the Square Marketing Dashboard around active campaigns, open and click-through rates, as well as attributable sales.
“Square Loyalty has greatly facilitated the management of our loyalty program” said Darren Richards, founder of Montego Food Market. âAs it works both in-store and online, our customers never miss an opportunity to earn and redeem points – it really helps us build store loyalty. “
Main features of Square Loyalty:
- Activate omnichannel selling – Square Loyalty allows businesses to reward customers wherever they choose to buy, whether in-store or online.
- Generate visits and sales – Businesses can encourage loyal customers through the implementation of a loyalty program.
- Completely integrated – Square Loyalty is integrated with point of sale and business website with no additional devices, plugins or paper punch cards required.
“The last few years have been difficult for businesses and it is more important than ever for salespeople to stand out from their competition and see the impact on their business.” noted Lizzie Barclay, UK Marketing Manager at Square. âWe have seen the demand for tools like Square Loyalty and Square Marketing increase for quite some time and we are excited to launch them in such an innovative and savvy market. “
Discover the new Martech Cube podcast. For more updates like this, follow us on Google News Martech News