Marygold & Co. Launches Unique Banking and Financial Services to Organize Financial Life
By Edlyn Cardoza
- Financial planning
Marygold & Co. recently announced the beta launch of its unique FinTech solution, a free banking and financial services app and a debit card combination that provides access to FDIC insured accounts and a digital alternative to services. traditional banking.
Like having a private banker on your phone offering personalized banking and financial services, the Marygold & Co. app allows clients to better manage their finances anytime, anywhere, with no bank fees, no minimums, and no credit checks. credit. From real-time payments and interest-bearing money pool savings accounts to goal setting functionality and automated funding options, the app’s exclusive tools allow users to organize their financial lives. while helping them navigate their personal financial journey. The company’s contactless Mastercard debit card can be used at a nationwide network of 37,000 MoneyPass ATMs at no additional cost and anywhere Mastercard is accepted around the world.
“Imagine paying anyone in the United States with an email or cell phone without guessing if they can receive the transaction. Imagine earning interest on all of your bank accounts with no minimums, fees or limits. Imagine getting paid up to two days in advance with payroll direct deposit, “said Chad Butler, President and COO of Marygold & Co.” With Marygold & Co. – the future of online banking – these imaginations come true. Leave the big banking mentality behind, join the Marygold & Co. community and take control of your money today! “
Additionally, the company recently signed an agreement with Elwood Edwards, the iconic voice of America Online’s famous “You’ve Got Mail” notification, to be the official voice for the company’s app. In the Marygold & Co. app, Edwards’ voice will say things like “You have money! When customers receive payment.
The additional features of Marygold & Co. are as follows:
- The convenient “pay anyone” feature allows customers to send real-time payments to anyone in the United States – whether or not they have a Marygold & Co. account – with just an e -mail and / or a mobile phone number. Recipients simply select their preferred method of receiving payment.
- Advanced security features, including in-app card spending control, an EMV chip, and a personalized security dashboard, allow customers to take control of their account security.
- Contactless payment options using NFC technology enable contactless tap-to-pay transactions from the Marygold & Co. debit card. Smartphones, key rings and other portable payment options will be available soon .
- Unlimited, personalized, FDIC-insured individual savings accounts with automated financing, known as mutual funds, allow clients to set personalized goals and financing options to save for life’s most important events.
- High annual percentage return on all deposits. (APY% rates are calculated based on the federal funds rate and may change after account is opened.)
- Payroll direct deposit allows clients to receive payments up to two days in advance.
Saxo Bank Announces Crypto Volumes To Surpass $ 2.5 Billion Year-to-Date
Banorte implements the Murex solution for the automation of risk management
News IBSi Prime
3 things you should know about API protection
- Daily insightful news analysis
- Weekly overview of offers, events and industry information
- In-depth industry analyzes of the hottest FinTech trends
- Exclusive interviews with senior executives who shape the industry
- Profiles of the industry’s most influential established and emerging companies
- Weekly Global FinTech Use Cases
- Graph of the week organized by the IBSi research team
Subscribe to Prime
FinTech IBSi Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly number
- Over 60 pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions and rankings
- Global coverage