NEW YORK, January 5, 2022 / PRNewswire / – Global Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS) Market Expected to Reach US $ 24 billion by 2032 compared to 10.2 billion in 2022.
During the projection period of 2022 to 2032, the demand for Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS) is expected to increase at a rate of over 9.1% on an annual basis, mainly due to its application in retail warehouses.
These computerized inventory management systems are preferred by many manufacturing companies, food storage facilities and warehouses for handling high volume loads with low cost solutions. ASRS (Automated Storage and Retrieval) technology, which provides ultra-fast load handling, precise placement results and a reliable framework, has proven to be a one-stop solution for inventory holders with inventories in large volume.
For critical information on this market, request more information
Based on the current market situation, automated storage and retrieval systems make up about 1/3 of the global material handling equipment industry, Fact.MR estimates. This technology allows the most efficient use of space while saving money on labor.
In accordance with the technological implementation, AS / RS system generates significant profit from B2B and B2C sales. Amazon Corporation has more than 150 warehouses across North America. In addition, this company has 450-550 locations across United States. As a result, the market for automated storage and retrieval in North America is expected to grow by 775 BPS between 2022 and 2032.
With the advancement of technology, the importance of full automation in AS / RS systems has become evident. In addition, the expansion of the e-commerce business has boosted the market value of AS / RS equipment.
Key takeaways from Automated storage and retrieval systems Market research
- A proliferating growth rate of 10.8% will be projected in the AS / RS equipment market in the United States between 2022 and 2032.
- North America represents an absolute opportunity of $ around US $ 4,844 million.
- Integrated AS / RS system to represent an overall share of approximately 73.8% in the automated storage and retrieval systems market.
- The use of AS / RS system in the food and beverage industry represents a gain of 1220 BPS during the forecast period.
- Expansion of e-commerce businesses in North America and Europe stimulate the market value of AS / RS equipment.
- Presence of large number of warehouses and large inventory to propel market growth.
To learn more about the Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems market, you can contact our analyst at
The players in the Automated Storage and Retrieval System industry market have primarily pursued growth-oriented strategies, which include increasing the rate at which automation technology is implemented. Additionally, branding and ongoing technological improvements in the aforementioned technology are high on their priority list. These techniques help global companies expand their geographic footprint and capture maximum market share, which translates into a technical advantage.
- The subsidiary owned by Daifuku in North America, Wynright Corporation expanded its operational facilities by Hobart, by 2021 with the aim of manufacturing an intelligent handling frame.
- In 2019, from Japan Daikfuku 100% owned by Vega Automation Corporation for the purpose of updating the warehouse infrastructure into India.
Some of the major players operating in the market presented by Fact.MR are:
- Daifuku Co., Ltd.
- Murata machines
- Dematic GmbH & Co. KG
- Vanderlande Industries
- TGW Logistics Group
- Spa Logistics System
- Westfalia Technologies, Inc.,
- Honeywell Intelligated
More information about the world Automated storage and retrieval systems Sales prospects
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period 2022-2032. The study reveals compelling insights into the global demand for automated storage and retrieval systems with detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- By type
- AS / RS unit charge
- Mini-load AS / RS
- Vertical Lift Modules (VLM)
- Horizontal carousels
- Vertical carousels
- AS / RS based on Shuttle and Bot
- Micro-Charge (Store)
- By category
- By industry
- Food and drink
- Electricity and electronics
- Health care
- Retail and e-commerce
Key questions addressed in the Automated storage and retrieval systems Market Outlook Report
- Report Outlines Demand Outlook for Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems for 2022-2032
- The market study also highlights the expected sales growth for the Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems market between 2022 and 2032.
- The Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems market research identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting dominant trends and evaluating the current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Analysis of the Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems market share of key companies in the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships etc.
Explore Fact.MR’s technology coverage –
Warehouse Management IoT Market Forecast – The Internet of Things (IoT) plays a vital role in providing visibility into warehouse supply chains. Because it enables real-time tracking of products and accuracy of their position, the demand for IoT in warehouse management is expected to increase in the near future.
Scope of the Big Data Technology and Services Market – The growing importance of big data technology in the Internet of Things is the most recent accelerating trend in Big Data and Services (IoT). As a result, several industries are adopting big data services in order to manage huge amounts of data and generate useful information.
Hybrid Flash Storage Market Analysis – Due to the changing business computing environment brought about by the development of large-scale cloud service providers, the hybrid flash storage industry has matured considerably in recent years. The hybrid flash storage market must be driven by the rapid development of a wide variety of storage and memory advancements.
Data Extraction Software Market Overview – Growing demand for artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies, the data mining software industry is booming. Data mining software has become an important tool for studying and solving data issues due to the massive volume of data collection, storage and capture.
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology and even the most specialized categories. 80% of Fortune 1000s trust us to make critical decisions.
MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – our unified intelligence engine, a revolutionary market research subscription platform with flexible pricing to meet your needs.
You can access all of our technology research reports by signing up for MarketNgage’s Market Research Subscription with FREE credits. MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – A fully integrated research solution for seamless one-stop access The broadest coverage in emerging markets, emerging products and disruptive technologies.
United States Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Phone. : +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]